Terms and conditions of saleCovering all commerce in the world at www.h2o-sportswear.com between household customers and
H2O Sportswear A/S
Balticagade 10, 2. sal
DK-8000 Aarhus C
Any purchase made at h2o-sportswear.com and delivery will take place pursuant to the terms and conditions of sale below, unless they have been deviated from by written agreement. By making a purchase at h2o-sportswear.com you accept these terms and conditions of sale and declare that you have read them.
1. Order and order confirmationThe purchasing agreement with H2O is not considered to be valid until H2O has accepted the order. When you have made your order, you will automatically receive an order confirmation by email. H2O recommends that this confirmation is saved or printed in case of a cancellation, replacement or refund.
Once you have received the order confirmation, you should make sure that it is consistent with your order and that your contact information is correct. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you discover any discrepancies.
2. Prices, delivery charges and paymentAll of H2O's prices are listed in EURO, including VAT, other duties, custom duties, fees, delivery charges, terminal charges, etc. When ordering from our web-page, the total price includes all costs, such as transportation and delivery charges, postage, etc. appear.
Goods are shipped by GLS. In case of orders of less than EUR 150.00 a delivery charge will be added. For orders of more than EUR 150.00 the product is delivered free of charge.
The total delivery charge will appear on your order before you make the purchase.
Payment can be made with Dankort/Visa-Dankort, American Express, JCB, Mastercard, Maestro and Visa Electron. No fee will be paid when using payment card. The payment will only be charged to your account when the order is shipped.
3. DeliveryAll orders are normally shipped within 1-2 week days after the order has been received. In case of any delays at GLS, H2O can not be held responsible.
If it is not possible to make the delivery, because the product is not in stock, or it is delayed for other reasons, H2O is entitled to extend the mutually agreed time of delivery, if necessary. In case of an extension, you will be notified by email as soon as possible. In this case, you are not entitled to make any claims regarding the seller’s failure to comply with terms and conditions until the extended time of delivery has expired.
4. Right of cancellationFor standard products ordered at h2o-sportswear.com that are not custom/made, the customer has a 14 day right of cancellation. The time is calculated from the time when the customer receives the product. If the last day for exercising the right of cancellation falls on a holiday, a Saturday, June 5th, December 24 or December 31, the deadline will expire on the following weekday.
If you would like to exercise your right of cancellation , you must send a written notice to H2O prior to the date when said right expires.
In case of cancellation of an order, you must ship the product back to H2O no more than 14 days after the date when you, in writing, notified us of your cancellation of the purchase.
In case of cancellation of a purchase, H2O will refund all payments made by you no later than 14 days from the date in which you notified us of your cancellation of the purchase, in writing. However, H2O does not refund any extra costs in the event that you decided to choose a different and more expensive type of delivery compared to H2O's standard delivery.
According to the right of return in force, second-hand goods can be returned to H2O but H2O can demand that the customer pay for any reduction in the value of the good, which is due to any handling beyond determining the nature and features of the product, as well as the way that it operates. H2O will assess to what degree the value of the product has been reduced.
The customer will be responsible for any costs associated with return the product.
5. Exchange rightBeside a 14-day right of cancellation you also have a 28-day exchange right. The exchange right gives you the possibility to exchange the good for another good from h2o-sportswear.com.
If exchanging a product, you must fill out the attached return form and send it back along with the product. You can find the return form here. H2O will deliver the exchanged good free of charge.
If we do not have the new product you want in stock, you can exercise your right of cancellation, if not more than 14 days have passed from the time of H2O’s message that the product is not in stock or you can have the original product delivered again.
The customer will be responsible for any costs associated with return the product.
6. ComplaintYou are responsible for examining the product for possible defects immediately upon the delivery of the good.
H2O offers 2 years right of complaint in case of any defect provided that you complain within a reasonable period of time after having discovered the fault. The same is the case for any complaint regarding a difference in the stated and actual amount of the good. In case of a complaint, you must provide documentation of the purchase. It will facilitate the processing of your complaint if you fill out and include the return form with the product and a copy of the receipt.
The right of complaint does not cover defects caused by ordinary wear and tear and age or directly or indirectly being caused by incorrect handling of the project. In the event that no complaint is made within a reasonable amount of time after the defect has been discovered, the complaint right becomes void.
In the event that the product suffers from any defect, you have the choice between 1) repair of the defect, 2) exchange for a new product, 3) a suitable discount of the purchase price or 4) cancellation of the sale if the defect is significant. However, you can not demand a re-delivery or repair if this is impossible or would impose unreasonably large costs on H2O. If H2O offers repair re-delivery, you can not request a discount of the purchase price or cancellation of the sale.
Remember that the product must always be shipped in suitably protective wrapping and make sure you get a receipt for the shipment so that we can reimburse you for the freight charges. We refund any reasonable freight charges that you might have incurred in the event that the complaint is valid.
In the event of cancellation, exchange or complaint, the return address is:
Mrk. H2O Sportswear
NOTICE - we would like to point out that products bought on h2o-sportswear.com cannot be exchanged, returned or complaint about at our dealers.
7. Appeal ProceduresYou can file a complaint at the complaint portal of the EU Commission on-line portal for complaints You can file a complaint here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. When filing a complaint you must present our e-mail address email@example.com.
8. ReservationsMake reservations regarding entry errors, price changes, sold out products as well as technical errors occurring during the use of the web-page and orders not being processed as a result of this, and H2O assumes no responsibility for such cases.
9. Personal information when making a purchaseFor you to enter into an agreement with H2O, we need certain personal information, such as your name, address, email address etc. This information is only collected in order to be able to deliver the products to you.
Personal information is registered by H2O Sportswear A/S, Balticagade 10, 2. sal, DK-8000 Aarhus C, and kept for five years, after which it will be deleted. All information is stored in a safe manner and is only accessible to trusted employees with H2O.
No personal information registered at h2o-sportswear.com will, at any point, be transferred, sold or made available to any third party.
11. Choice of law and jurisdictionAny disagreement regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions of sale will be settled by the court in Aarhus according to Danish law with the exception of rules under international private law, which might place the case under foreign law.
12. Customer serviceIn case you have any questions, we would be more than happy to help you. You can contact us in the following ways:
Telephone: +45 53 53 00 05
Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Upon contact by email, we ask that you supply us with your order number, if you are contacting us about an order that has already been made.
H2O Sportswear A/S, Balticagade 10, 2. Sal, DK-8000 Aarhus C T: +45 5353 0005 E: